The search for SA’s sexiest beach babe is back on!
Entries are officially open for Miss Zag 2012, brought to you by Rip Curl and Reef Brazil, and we're inviting all you gorgeous women out there to sign up now and start your own portfolio.
Simply sign up, tell us a bit about yourself and build your portfolio online. Your photos need to be model-orientated, but you don’t need professional modelling pics to be in the running. The only condition is you have to be Southern African (including Namibia) and 18 years or older to enter.
Every month we will be featuring contestants on the Zigzag website and inside the magazine. Contestants will be judged on their portfolio as well as their activity and likes / votes. The contest will close at the end of the year when six finalists will be shortlisted and whisked away to shoot the Miss Zag calendar. One of these finalists will then win the coveted title of Miss Zag, along with a two-year modeling contract from Boss Models, a trip overseas to shoot your portfolio, and loads of amazing loot from Rip Curl and Reef Brazil!
• You may only enter if you are 18 years of age or older as of 1 August 2012.
• Simply click on the 'Sign Up' box and follow the prompts
• You don’t need professional modelling images to enter, but they must be portfolio-style images. See the rules and guidelines for photo tips.
• No happy snaps of you and your friends please.
• Keep it tasteful – we’re looking for sexy and fun, not creepy or nasty.
• Contestants from Miss Zag 2011 are welcome to enter. The only condition is you have to upload new images for your portfolio i.e. none of the same pics from last year are allowed.
• The judges’ decision is final and irrevocable.
• By entering Miss Zag and posting images of yourself, you automatically consent to giving Zigzag permission to use those images for marketing purposes to directly promote the Miss Zag event online and / or in print.
• Sorry guys, the contest is only open to women. You will be deleted if you sign up as a contestant. You are, however, most welcome to look and vote.