The search for SA’s Ultimate Beach Babe is back on!
Entries are officially open for Miss Zag 2014, brought to you by Rip Curl and Reef Brazil, and we're inviting all you gorgeous women out there to sign up now and start your own portfolio. The winner will take away R20 000 cash, an all-expenses paid trip for two to Bali, and much more
Simply sign up, tell us a bit about yourself and build your portfolio online. Your photos need to be model-orientated, but you don’t need professional modelling pics to be in the running. The only condition is that you have to be South African (Namibian citizens are also eligible) and 18 years or older to enter.
Contestants will be judged first and foremost on their portfolio, but social activity, likes and votes also count.
Every month we will be featuring contestants on the Zigzag website and inside the magazine.
The contest will close in November 2014. Six finalists will then be shortlisted and whisked away to shoot the Miss Zag calendar. One finalist will then be chosen as Miss Zag after the shoot.
Along with the coveted title of Miss Zag, the 2014 winner will take home a new wardrobe from Rip Curl and Reef Brazil, R20 000 cash courtesy of Aussie Gold, a quiver of surfboards from Clayton, plus an all expenses paid trip for two to Bali in Indonesia thanks to the good people at Student Flights and True Blue Travel.
• You may only enter if you are 18 years of age or older as of 1 August 2014.
• Simply click on the 'Sign Up' box and follow the prompts
• You don’t need professional modelling images to enter, but they must be portfolio-style images. See the rules and guidelines for photo tips.
• No happy snaps of you and your friends, please. And no selfies shot in your bathroom mirror.
• Keep it tasteful – we’re looking for sexy and fun, not creepy or nasty.
• Previous contestants are welcome to enter again. The only condition is you have to upload new images for your portfolio - i.e. none of the same pics from last year are allowed.
• The judges’ decision is final and irrevocable.
• By entering Miss Zag and posting images of yourself, you automatically consent to giving Zigzag permission to use those images for marketing purposes to directly promote the Miss Zag event online and / or in print.
• Sorry guys, the contest is only open to women. You will be deleted if you sign up as a contestant. You are, however, most welcome to look and vote.