The search for SA’s Ultimate Beach Babe is back on for year 3!
Entries are officially open for Miss Zag 2013, brought to you by Rip Curl and Reef Brazil, and we're inviting all you gorgeous women out there to sign up now and start your own portfolio.
Simply sign up, tell us a bit about yourself and build your portfolio online. Your photos need to be model-orientated, but you don’t need professional modelling pics to be in the running. The only condition is that you have to be Southern African (including Namibia) and 18 years or older to enter.
Contestants will be judged on their portfolios first and foremost, but we'll also be monitoring your activity, as well as your likes / votes.
Every month we will be featuring contestants on the Zigzag website and inside the magazine.
The contest will close on 12 November, when ten finalists will be shortlisted for a meet and greet with Boss Models and Zag. Six finalists will then be chosen and whisked away to shoot the Miss Zag calendar.
One of these finalists will then win the coveted title of Miss Zag, along with an *all expenses paid trip to Mauritius for two, made possible by All Aboard Surf Travel - including 7 nights, flights from JHB and standard airport transfers, plus loads of amazing loot from Rip Curl and Reef Brazil and the opportunity to be selected for a modelling contract from Boss Models.
Oh, and we’re throwing in a quiver of new surfboards for the winner too, just for good measure.
*travel only allowed between May and the end of August 2014
• You may only enter if you are 18 years of age or older as of 1 August 2013.
• Simply click on the 'Sign Up' box and follow the prompts
• You don’t need professional modelling images to enter, but they must be portfolio-style images. See the rules and guidelines for photo tips.
• No happy snaps of you and your friends, please. And no selfies shot in your bathroom mirror.
• Keep it tasteful – we’re looking for sexy and fun, not creepy or nasty.
• Contestants from Miss Zag 2011 and 2012 are welcome to enter. The only condition is you have to upload new images for your portfolio - i.e. none of the same pics from last year are allowed.
• The judges’ decision is final and irrevocable.
• By entering Miss Zag and posting images of yourself, you automatically consent to giving Zigzag permission to use those images for marketing purposes to directly promote the Miss Zag event online and / or in print.
• Sorry guys, the contest is only open to women. You will be deleted if you sign up as a contestant. You are, however, most welcome to look and vote.